Health and Safety Training Overview
Shieldyourself is a registered training centre with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and we deliver the full range of registered training courses. Courses can be delivered at your location if training facilities are suitable or alternatively they can be delivered at one of our training venues dotted around the country.
If you are not sure what course you need then call us and we will be delighted to help you.
Group courses can be tailored to reflect your company policy and individual needs. Standard courses available are listed below:
- CIEH Level 1 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of COSHH
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of Risk Assessment
- CIEH Level 2 Principles and Practices of Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 3 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 4 Health & Safety in the Workplace
If you do not have enough employees to book one course then you can register to attend one of our open courses. Please complete the web enquiry form and your details will be logged and we will contact you with the next available date and the location.
Alternatively, try the health and safety eLearning courses that are available. The courses can be undertaken from any location and you can complete them at your own pace.
If you need a system to store all your training certificates, track when they are required and produce you a report or notification, take a look at the Compliance Centre Training App.
To book a course or find out more, Call 0845 643 7225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.